- Gaelic Software has developed and maintained web, desktop and mobile applications in the following sectors:
- Building & Construction, Sustainable Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare/Medical, Financial, Auctioneering, Online Retail and Education.
- Software projects have included:
- Risk and compliance system
- We designed and developed a mobile app used by local
government departments to schedule and interact with their mobile workforce. It
with LINQ and ADO.Net are also used.
- Manufacturing systems enhancements and support
- Outsourced and ongoing software development and customer support for a number of diverse manufacturing systems.
Technologies include C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Web Services & XML
- Medical device systems
- Designing and developing numerous manufacturing systems for a medical devices
multi-national, including device/machine integration, barcode reading/writing,
RFID, automation, telecom paging integration, shipping/stock control systems.
Software development using VB/ASP.NET, SQL Server and other MS technologies. All
development and documentation was to GAMP/GMP standards and FDA approved.
- Time recording systems
- Websites designed and developed to record and track employee timesheets and manage projects. Includes signoffs, budget management, quotations and invoicing, supplier costings, shift premiums, integration to clocking & payroll systems, project management and analysis with detailed reporting.
- Site management system
- A construction site management system (invoicing, materials ordering, quotation generation) for
Building sector using VB, XML, ODBC/SQL.
- Patient tracking system
- Upgrades and enhancements to a hospital patient tracking system. The web application tracks patient details, patient history and arranges patient care review meetings.
The system is designed and developed using VB/ASP.NET & MS SQL Server.
- Stock control system
- A web-based system using VB/ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Due diligence reporting
- A comprehensive due diligence report (travel, interviewing, analysis & reporting)
on a software company based in Glasgow for an acquisition by a larger
- Energy monitoring and management system
- Analysis, review and subsequent upgrades to achieve v.1 release of a Green Energy application.
This was a publicly available planning tool to monitor and manage energy consumption in order to attain sustainable energy targets.
Developed using VB.NET.
- E-commerce and CMS websites
- Multiple e-commerce and CMS websites developed using ASP.NET, PERL/CGI,
- Accounting and stock management applications
- Multiple accounting and stock management applications developed using
VB6/Comms/Accounting Package APIs for Financial & Construction sectors.
- Backend online hub application
- A backend online hub application to synchronise and manage orders between multiple
- Exam management system
- An exam management system using VB6 & Access for a national education provider.